We had to make an adjustment to the PVC system in order to ensure it would properly water the roots.
My classes split into three groups per class and 2 plants per group. The students started out their seedlings in rock wool which served great as a starter and allowed the students to easily transfer their plants to the net pots or the grow bed.
We divided our class groups into three distinct roles.
The Farmer who is responsible for the plants and has a list of daily tasks to complete.
The Engineer who has three clipboards worth of checklists to go through daily.
The Group Member who monitors the overall progress, cares for the fish, and helps where necessary. We have added some guidelines to how we move about the greenhouse as there are often other classes in there at the same time.
Just planted these show about a weeks worth of growth in the new systems.